CLn Skin Care
CLn Skin Care offers a new approach to challenging skin for those prone to eczema, acne, rash, infection, and more.
There’s a reason it’s recommended by over 6,000 doctors worldwide!
We want everyone with compromised skin to have a first line of defense against skin conditions that is affordable, easy-to-use and clinically proven.
To learn more about CLn Skin Care, visit https://www.clnwash.com/
See below for a list of CLn products we carry:
- Skin clarifying acne cleanser for all ages
- Effective, yet gentle for everyday use, and will not bleach towels or clothes.
- The First and ONLY acne wash that contains sodium hypochlorite and 0.5% salicylic acid to be strong, yet gentle on face, chest or back.
- Advanced cleansing is the first step to a healthy complexion: CLn Acne Cleanser clears breakouts by eliminating clogged pores, killing acne-causing bacteria, and soothing skin.
- Suitable for everyday use, and will not bleach towels or clothes.
- Essential for athletes & active lifestyles
- Head-to-toe cleansing for those prone to back acne, razor bumps, folliculitis, ringworm, staph, jock itch, and body or foot odor.
- This high performance cleanser is for skin prone to acne, staph infection, back acne, razor bumps, folliculitis, ringworm, jock itch, and body & foot odor.
- Effective cleansing head-to-toe for the challenges we encounter in gyms, through contact sports, and during extended periods of exertion.
Hand & Foot Wash
- Advanced cleansing for hands, feet, and nails
- Deeper level cleansing for hands and feet prone to nail fungus, infection, odor and athlete’s foot.
- Use on hands and feet prone to nail fungus, infection, odor, and athlete’s foot.
- Deep cleans hands and feet: CLn Hand & Foot Wash delivers a deeper level of cleansing than ordinary soap. It is preserved with sodium hypochlorite and formulated with salicylic acid to remove the dirt and microbes that lead to unwanted hand, foot, and nail conditions.
- Strong, but gentle formula: Can be used every day, making it ideal for athletes, high activity professionals, and diabetics.
To reference our list of other medical grade skincare products, CLICK HERE .